Do you need help with a cat? 

If you need help with a cat or colony, please fill out the form below.

We cover the following areas: Wellington city, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt, Porirua, Kapiti and Palmerston North City.

For assistance with desexing or microchipping please check out the Desexing tab or contact us by email: OR

Assistance Request Form
What type of assistance do you require?
Are the cats/kittens at your home, workplace or somewhere else?
Are any of the cats pregnant or nursing kittens?
Please answer if the cat / any of the cats are unsocialised ("wild"):
Do you require a trap or assistance with trapping?
Please answer if you require help with trapping/desexing of unsocialised cats:
If we cannot help immediately would you like to be waitlisted?